CA 7 Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  LQR,ST=ABND

Posted Jul 15, 2019 08:29 PM
    Hi, 
    When I use command LQR,ST=ABND, it does not display any Job details. I mean I am expecting to list out Jobs in abend queue. But nothing show up. 

I just want to check or identify duration of Job in abend queue (i.e) how long Job in abend queue.
    If any command help to get this detail, please share.

------------------------------
    Thanks,
    Rakesh
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: LQR,ST=ABND

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 16, 2019 08:50 AM
    The LQR command shows a list of jobs with workload balancing resource requirements. I recommend you use the following commands:

LQ,LIST=ABND
    or
    LIST

---
    Let us know if this is what you are looking for....

• 3.  RE: LQR,ST=ABND

Posted Jul 16, 2019 02:23 PM
    Hi Roderick,

The reason I am using for LQR instead List is I can get system name, avg CPU & elapsed time from output. This useful for my requirement.

As I mentioned in earlier query, I am looking for option to find duration of failed Job in abend queue.

Could you please help me on this, if we have any other option to get.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

• 4.  RE: LQR,ST=ABND

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 19, 2019 08:44 AM
    Rakesh,

There is nothing there in the queue that will tell you how long a job has been in abend status. As you know we show the sub/start time. But let me think about this a bit more and bounce it around and I will follow-up with post to this discussion.....

• 5.  RE: LQR,ST=ABND
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2019 11:14 AM
    Rakesh,

After researching further the LQR,ST=ABND command should list jobs in abend status. I have notified development and they will look into adding this to backlog for further review.