SYSVIEW Performance Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I have a user that currently uses Mainview to load application tables in the region. Are there commands in SYSVIEW that can locate the table in storage (Program)  and then have the ability to Load that table in the region (CICS) ?

• 1.  I have a user that currently uses Mainview to load application tables in the region. Are there commands in SYSVIEW that can locate the table in storage (Program)  and then have the ability to Load that table in the region (CICS) ?

Posted Jan 30, 2017 11:22 AM

Currently they locate the Program and they have the option to PF5 to load the table . Is there a way to do this in SYSVIEW.  14.1

• 2.  Re: I have a user that currently uses Mainview to load application tables in the region. Are there commands in SYSVIEW that can locate the table in storage (Program)  and then have the ability to Load that table in the region (CICS) ?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2017 02:55 PM

Hi John,

I would like to call you to discuss this rather that 'hashing' it out on the communities page.

I will call you.

-Bob Brandl, CA SYSVIEW Support

• 3.  Re: I have a user that currently uses Mainview to load application tables in the region. Are there commands in SYSVIEW that can locate the table in storage (Program)  and then have the ability to Load that table in the region (CICS) ?

Posted Feb 03, 2017 08:02 AM

That is fine . I hope you have my number   (Cell Phone ) . If not please email me ....