Common Services

View Only

Upcoming Virtual Mainframe Technical Exchange with a CA Common Services for z/OS session

• 1.  Upcoming Virtual Mainframe Technical Exchange with a CA Common Services for z/OS session

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 27, 2021 01:24 PM
    Hello Mainframers!
    I'm the Product Owner and Product Manager for CA Common Services for z/OS.

Join me during #BroadcomMTE2021 for my session covering What's New with Common Services for z/OS? on either Tuesday, October 5 at <hubb-date-time _ngcontent-vii-c304="">1:00PM </hubb-date-time>- <hubb-date-time _ngcontent-vii-c304="">1:50PM </hubb-date-time><hubb-date-time _ngcontent-vii-c304="">EDT </hubb-date-time>or for the repeat session on Thursday, October 7 at <hubb-date-time _ngcontent-vii-c304="">9:00AM </hubb-date-time>- <hubb-date-time _ngcontent-vii-c304="">9:50AM </hubb-date-time>EDT.

Explore the latest updates on CA Common Services for z/OS. Topics will include Broadcom Sub-Capacity Reporting and a new Common Service called the Feature Registration Service(FRS).

I will be there presenting then to answer any questions. 

It's not too late to register for this no-cost event and join us live and access session content on-demand. Register now: http://bit.ly/2021TechExchange

Thank you!