Broadcom Mainframe Software Community

View Only
  • 1.  [REPLAY] Broadcom Mainframe Vitality Program: Creating a Sustainable Mainframe Workforce

Community Manager
    Posted Dec 06, 2019 02:50 PM
    Did you miss our webcast earlier this week about our Mainframe Vitality Program? 

The replay is now available: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/8819023740573346049​

------------------------------
    Lenn Thompson
    Community Manager, Mainframe Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

• 2.  RE: [REPLAY] Broadcom Mainframe Vitality Program: Creating a Sustainable Mainframe Workforce

Posted Dec 09, 2019 09:59 AM
    I tried to replay this as I did miss some of the content and received this:     

Webinar Not Available

This webinar or its recording was removed. Please contact the organizer for more information.

Software Engineer
    Fiserv
    Ky, USA

• 3.  RE: [REPLAY] Broadcom Mainframe Vitality Program: Creating a Sustainable Mainframe Workforce

Community Manager
    Posted Dec 09, 2019 10:07 AM
    Good morning, Phon. Hope you had a great weekend!

Have you been able to watch our GoToWebinar replays in the past? I'm discovering that some folks aren't able to access these because of security/firewall settings on their end. 

Try this direct link as well: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/8819023740573346049

If you let me know how you make out, that'd go a long way to me sorting this out.

Lenn Thompson
    Community Manager, Mainframe Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

• 4.  RE: [REPLAY] Broadcom Mainframe Vitality Program: Creating a Sustainable Mainframe Workforce

Posted Dec 09, 2019 10:30 AM
    Edited by Phontilla Shuffitt Dec 10, 2019 07:53 AM

Yes I have played back these before, I tried it in IE and Chrome.  I was able to get to the link you provided in the email below.

Thank you