Broadcom Mainframe Software Community

View Only
  • 1.  Wednesday Check-In: New Podcast, Upcoming Events and More

Community Manager
    Posted Oct 30, 2019 11:57 AM
    Good morning, everyone. Happy Wednesday!

Yes, my goal is to write these little newsletters on Monday mornings, but after decades in the old CA Technologies building in Islandia, NY, the new Broadcom office opened in Melville, NY on Monday and it's taken all of us a couple of days to get our new digs set up and working the way we want. 

There are a few things that I want you – our mainframe customers – to be aware of this week.

First, I want to remind you that we have a CA Automation Point webcast coming up in a couple of weeks that you may not be aware of on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 @ 11 a.m. ET.  Come here @Mohamad Joni cover what's new in 11.6 Service Pack 1. 

Next, you've probably seen the announcements go out for our 2020 Product Roadmap Webcast Program. We've expanded it for the new year, adding new products and doubling the number of total sessions. This landing page is still in progress, but by the end of the week, you'll be able to see the full schedule here. 

You can also find all of the replays from our 2019 Product Roadmap Webcast Program here (support log-in required.) 

And last but not least, I'm co-hosting a new mainframe podcast with my colleague @David Cook. We're calling it RE:Frame and we hope you'll give it a listen

​​​

------------------------------
    Lenn Thompson
    Community Manager, Mainframe Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

• 2.  RE: Wednesday Check-In: New Podcast, Upcoming Events and More

Posted Oct 31, 2019 02:03 PM
    Nice job Lenn!

Product Manager | Zowe CLI