Broadcom Mainframe Software Community

View Only

Monday Check-in: Check out our new CA Mainframe Software Community

• 1.  Monday Check-in: Check out our new CA Mainframe Software Community

Community Manager
    Posted Oct 21, 2019 03:02 PM
    Happy Monday, everyone. I just wanted to let you know about a new community I launched today -- the CA Mainframe Software Community. ​

As you know by now, we've migrated the old CA Communities to a new platform now that we're a division of Broadcom. The new site went live in early June and now that we're several months into the new platform and set up (70 product communities versus 9 communities -- some multi-product some single-product -- I realized that we were in desperate need of a way to communicate with all of our mainframe community members in a single, centralized place. 

That's what this new community is. It's where you'll find information about new mainframe education offerings (thanks to @Angelica Giraldo and @Kelle Veverka), get CA Recommended Service announcements (thanks​​ to @Justin Francis), hear from our executives and get other information that we know our entire mainframe community will care about.

As a member of at least one mainframe product community, you're automatically a member of this community. Your subscription has been auto-set to daily digest, but if you'd like to receive real-time emails when things are posted here, you can change that in your preferences. Let me know if you aren't sure where. 

I've also posted links to our CA Mainframe Software Education Catalog and for all of our 2019 product roadmap webcast replays. I'm in the process of setting up our entire 2020 roadmap series. We're adding new products to the program and doubling the number of sessions. Keep an eye out for more information soon. 

That's it for me today. Have a great week, everyone!

------------------------------
    Lenn Thompson
    Community Manager, Mainframe Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    lenn.thompson@broadcom.com
    ------------------------------