Db2 Tools

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I'am trying to find team count in each project through query using count function in oracle. As i'am in the early stages of learning ppm and oracle, it seems a bit tougher. Could anyone help me solving this.

• 1.  I'am trying to find team count in each project through query using count function in oracle. As i'am in the early stages of learning ppm and oracle, it seems a bit tougher. Could anyone help me solving this.

Posted Mar 25, 2019 07:54 AM

Hello All,

I'am trying to find team count in each project through query using count function in oracle. As i'am in the early stages of learning ppm and oracle, it seems a bit tougher. Could anyone help me solving this.

Below is the query i have written.

SELECT
    INV.CODE project_code,
    INV.NAME project_name,
    SRM.ID RESOURCE_ID1,
    SRM.FULL_NAME RESOURCE_NAME,
    count(*) team_count,
    U.LAST_NAME||' '||U.FIRST_NAME RESOURCE_MANAGER
    FROM INV_INVESTMENTS INV
    JOIN PRTEAM PR ON PR.PRPROJECTID=INV.ID
    JOIN SRM_RESOURCES SRM ON PR.PRRESOURCEID=SRM.ID
    JOIN CMN_SEC_USERS U ON U.ID=SRM.MANAGER_ID
    GROUP BY INV.CODE, INV.NAME, SRM.ID, SRM.FULL_NAME, U.LAST_NAME||' '||U.FIRST_NAME
    order by count(*)

• 2.  Re: I'am trying to find team count in each project through query using count function in oracle. As i'am in the early stages of learning ppm and oracle, it seems a bit tougher. Could anyone help me solving this.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 25, 2019 08:50 AM

Hi Anusha, 

Please clarify in which DB2 Tool product you are trying to do this as this question is under the DB2 Tools Community.  Are the tables in the query DB2 tables, you mention Oracle?  

Thanks, 

Diane (Broadcom DB2 Tools Support)

• 3.  Re: I'am trying to find team count in each project through query using count function in oracle. As i'am in the early stages of learning ppm and oracle, it seems a bit tougher. Could anyone help me solving this.

Posted Mar 25, 2019 08:54 AM

Hello Diane,

My question is completely based on oracle. I'am doing it through SQL Developer application

• 4.  Re: I'am trying to find team count in each project through query using count function in oracle. As i'am in the early stages of learning ppm and oracle, it seems a bit tougher. Could anyone help me solving this.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 25, 2019 09:11 AM

Hi Anusha, 

If this is related to using a Broadcom product, then the question can go under the community for that product area.  However, it appears you are asking for assistance coding a query going against an Oracle DB using Oracle's SQL Developer, it would be best to contact Oracle support.

Regards, 

Diane