Db2 Tools

View Only

Transition to Broadcom and a Pause in Our Virtual Events Programs

• 1.  Transition to Broadcom and a Pause in Our Virtual Events Programs

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 15, 2018 10:18 AM

As I'm sure you've read/seen by now, Broadcom's acquisition of CA Technologies is now complete. If you haven't seen it already, I'd encourage you to watch Greg Lotko's video about this news: [VIDEO] A Message From Greg Lotko, SVP & GM, Mainframe Division, Broadcom – November 2018  

I'm happy to report that I'm being kept on and will continue to be your community manager as part of Broadcom's new mainframe franchise. As far as these communities go, they remain an important part of our business and you can expect to see a lot more activity in the coming weeks and months.

But, because of some changes we're making to our systems (webcasts, registration, etc.) we will be pausing our product roadmap and askCA programs until the start of 2019. We know that these virtual events are important to you -- and they will be back! You will still see some ad hoc community webcasts happening during this "pause" however.

I would also recommend that you follow the CA Mainframe Community because that's where I'll be posting updates meant to reach as many folks as possible.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about what's happening, please feel free to reach out to me at leonard.thompson@broadcom.com I may not be able to answer every question have, but I'll answer anything I can answer.