MICS

View Only
  • 1.  CA MICS new Product Owner introduction

Posted Apr 22, 2015 04:22 AM

Hello MICS community,

My name is Michal Koch and I would like to announce that you can contact me regarding any MICS question or issue because I am the new Product Owner.

From now I am going to be very active on this community site and will be glad if we can use this platform together and shape future of MICS development.

S pozdravem | Best regards | Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Cordialement

Michal Koch

CA Technologies

Product Owner of CA MICS® Resource Management

CA Limited | CA CZ, s.r.o. | V Parku 2316/12 | Prague | 148 00

Office: +28719 | Mobile: +420 777 679 232 | Michal.Koch@ca.com

• 2.  Re: CA MICS new Product Owner introduction

Posted Apr 24, 2015 09:35 AM

Hi Michal -

Welcome to the CA MICS family -- we look forward to working with you and the CA MICS technical team, now worldwide apparently, with new team members based on CA's Prague office !!

However, Michal, it may be a very broad presumption that CA MICS client site managers, admins are actually signed-up for CA COMMUNITIES and would even see you introduction.....akin to 'screaming into a quasi- digital fjord that you are the new guy in town'.

Consider that there was never any formal introduction to the CA MICS "Support World" about transition to CA COMMUNITIES, as has been explained before to CA MICS tech / management.  The last CA MICS "family" general communique occurred on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:20 PM with MICS r12.9 release GA announcement - here:  CA MICS Resource Management Release 12_9 is Generally Available - CA Technologies

A recommended approach to your introduction would be to send such notification to the same MICS "distribution list" used with the annual MICS release notification, not only to introduce yourself but also to encourage all involved / interested to embrace CA COMMUNITIES and sign-up, since that is CA's de-facto standard for broadcast communication and the replacement system for client-submitted enhancements.

Regards,

Scott Barry

SBBWorks, Inc.