Dispatch

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can View/Deliver take advantage of DYNAMIC screen sizes?  It would be great to have more info available on one screen instead of paging left/right to find info.

• 1.  Can View/Deliver take advantage of DYNAMIC screen sizes?  It would be great to have more info available on one screen instead of paging left/right to find info.

Posted Dec 17, 2014 03:53 PM

Can View/Deliver take advantage of DYNAMIC screen sizes?  It would be great to have more info available on one screen instead of paging left/right to find info.

• 2.  Re: Can View/Deliver take advantage of DYNAMIC screen sizes?  It would be great to have more info available on one screen instead of paging left/right to find info.

Posted Jan 22, 2015 11:01 AM

Anyone able to help out Larry with his question?

Thank you

• 3.  Re: Can View/Deliver take advantage of DYNAMIC screen sizes?  It would be great to have more info available on one screen instead of paging left/right to find info.
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 23, 2015 07:38 AM

I hope I understood the question correctly and my answer is yes.  We have Blue Zone and I have MOD4 (43x80) and MOD5 (27x132) sessions.  CA View behaves accordingly and information is displayed in either 43x80 or 27x132.