Datacom

View Only

How to get the CA Datacom SQL Monitor

• 1.  How to get the CA Datacom SQL Monitor

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 14, 2018 02:42 PM

Earlier today there were posts here in the Community about the SQL Monitor for CA Datacom SQL.  A copy of the Monitor was briefly posted.  That code has been removed.

Since the Monitor is not a part of the CA Datacom SQL product offering, we require the completion of a Disclaimer form that explains that the Monitor is not supported before a site gets access to the artifacts for that tool.

If you would like to receive a copy of the SQL Monitor, you certainly may.  Just send an email to Dale.Russell@ca.com requesting it.  I will forward you the Disclaimer form for signature by an appropriate person at your company.  When that is received back, I will email you the artifacts.

Thanks for your interest in the SQL Monitor.  We are always interested in people's feedback on the tool and hope it can be beneficial for your site to use in analyzing SQL query performance!

Dale Russell

Product Owner

(P.S. - If someone did download the .zip file while it was briefly available, please email me so we can get the Disclaimer form signed.)