Datacom

View Only

Please take the Datacom survey!

• 1.  Please take the Datacom survey!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2017 09:57 AM

Valued CA Datacom/CA Ideal users,

Mike Gowen mgowen recently announced the CA-wide survey of mainframe products in his post “What do you think of Datacom?  CA wants to know.”

It’s true.  We do!

This is your chance to participate in our collective “report card” where the user community can give us feedback on how we’re doing as a product development and support organization.  My history with Datacom has mostly been in the area of Sustaining Engineering.  More recently I have also been involved as Product Owner, prioritizing the work our Datacom R&D teams do on defects and enhancements.  I, for one, really do want to hear what you think of us – how we’re doing at delivering value to your organizations.

If you would, and haven’t done so already, please do take the couple of minutes required to take the survey for Datacom.  The survey will be open through December 3rd.  Here is the link for your reference:

CA Datacom Survey Link

Recommend taking the survey to your colleagues who also work with Datacom and Ideal at your company.  Thanks so much for your participation and valuable feedback.

Dale Russell               
    Director, Software Engineering

Dale_Russell