Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Can't open support case

Posted May 25, 2020 02:47 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to open a support case. But the formular won't accept my company name.

Error message: "Please select valid Company Name!!" I'm typing the company name as i see it written in my site.id.

The formular also states "Please select valid Release from Dropdown!!" at the Release Field. But there is no Drop Down Menu and it won't accept any input.

I've tried Chrome and Internet Explorer, in case this is a browser related problem.

Can someone help?

Regards,

Jana.

• 2.  RE: Can't open support case

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 26, 2020 04:15 AM
    Hello Jana,

I am sorry about the issue you are facing with our Case management.
    This is usually due to Browser issue. Can you please try the same in Incognito tab and let us the know the results.

If that didnt work, Please share your contact details privately and we will gladly help you out on a case to further troubleshoot the matter.

Thanks,
    Shreya

• 3.  RE: Can't open support case

Posted Jun 09, 2020 05:12 AM

Hello @Shreya Joshi,

I am having this exact same problem. I have tried with Firefox and IE but it always tells me the Company Name is not valid whatever I type in and asks me to select a Release from a dropdown that is not there.

I have also tried with an incognito tab with the same result.

I am sending you a private message with my details.

Thank you in advance.

• 4.  RE: Can't open support case

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 14, 2020 12:19 PM
    Hi David Escobedo

If you are still facing the same issue, please submit the issue details by using the Customer Care Webeform. The team will contact you and assist you further.

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: Can't open support case

Posted Jun 15, 2020 03:11 AM

Hi Heena,

Shreya Joshi opened the case for me and they are working on it.

I don't know if I would have the same issue if I try to open a new case but I don't need to right now.

Thank you very much for answering.

Kind regards,

David Escobedo Molina

Departamento de Inform??tica

Telf: 928 717434
    M??vil: 682 365688

david.escobedo@dipicell.es
    www.dipicell.es

Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: El medioambiente es cosa de todos.

Este correo electr??nico puede contener informaci??n confidencial y privilegiada. Si usted no es el destinatario a quien se desea enviar este mensaje, tendr?? prohibido darlo a conocer a persona alguna, as?? como a reproducirlo o copiarlo. Si recibe este mensaje por error, le pedimos que notifique al remitente de inmediato y lo elimine de su sistema.

En cumplimiento del Reglamento General de Protecci??n de Datos 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016 (RGPD) le informamos que los datos personales facilitados durante las comunicaciones por correo electr??nico con Dipicell, S.L. ser??n incorporados a una base de datos cuyo tratamiento es responsabilidad de Dipicell, S.L. con el objeto de poder gestionar las comunicaciones entre ambos y darle el mejor servicio posible. Puede ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificaci??n, cancelaci??n, limitaci??n, oposici??n y portabilidad enviando un correo electr??nico a info@dipicell.es.

El 14/06/2020 a las 17:20, Heena Tabassum via Broadcom escribi??:
    01000172b3a1fea3-ceecbb2f-aaa5-4a99-9b0d-d7877015a034-000000@email.amazonses.com">
    Hi??David Escobedo,?? If you are still facing the same issue, please submit the issue details by using the Customer Care Webeform. The team will...
    Broadcom

Broadcom Customer Care

?? Post New Message
    Re: Can't open support case
    Reply to Group Reply to Sender
    Heena Tabassum
    Jun 14, 2020 12:19 PM
    Heena Tabassum
    Hi??David Escobedo,??

If you are still facing the same issue, please submit the issue details by using the Customer Care Webeform. The team will contact you and assist you further.

Regards,??
    Heena Tabassum
    Broadcom
    ?? Reply to Group Online ?? View Thread ?? Recommend ?? Forward ?? Flag as Inappropriate ??

??
    You are receiving this notification because you followed the 'Can't open support case' message thread. If you do not wish to follow this, please click here.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of email you receive

Unsubscribe from all participation emails

Original Message:
    Sent: 6/14/2020 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Can't open support case

Hi David Escobedo

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Broadcom

Original Message:
    Sent: 06-09-2020 05:12 AM
    Subject: Can't open support case

Hello @Shreya Joshi,

I am having this exact same problem. I have tried with Firefox and IE but it always tells me the Company Name is not valid whatever I type in and asks me to select a Release from a dropdown that is not there.

I have also tried with an incognito tab with the same result.

I am sending you a private message with my details.

Thank you in advance.

Original Message:
    Sent: 05-26-2020 04:15 AM

Hello Jana,

I am sorry about the issue you are facing with our Case management.
    This is usually due to Browser issue. Can you please try the same in Incognito tab and let us the know the results.

If that didnt work, Please share your contact details privately and we will gladly help you out on a case to further troubleshoot the matter.

Thanks,
    Shreya
    Original Message:
    Sent: 05-25-2020 02:47 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to open a support case. But the formular won't accept my company name.

Error message: "Please select valid Company Name!!" I'm typing the company name as i see it written in my site.id.

The formular also states "Please select valid Release from Dropdown!!" at the Release Field. But there is no Drop Down Menu and it won't accept any input.

I've tried Chrome and Internet Explorer, in case this is a browser related problem.

Can someone help?

Regards,

Jana.