Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Need Symantec Support Site ID - Unable to open case with my login

Posted May 05, 2020 12:42 PM
    This has been a frustrating process. I am hoping once I "raise site request" I will be able to finally manage my endpoint protection. I need to view logs and change some settings.
    All I need for this next step is a "Support Site ID" ?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Need Symantec Support Site ID - Unable to open case with my login

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2020 01:36 PM
    Hi Carlos,
    This is a page we created for customers who are having some of the same issues you are running into: https://symantec.broadcom.com/customer_information_qa

The Site ID is your Symantec Support ID which can be located on your e-fulfillment letter. Enter your Site ID during the portal account registration process to gain access and manage your Symantec products. If you're unable to locate your Site ID, you can enter a valid Serial Number during the registration process and we will also send you your Site ID for future reference (required when phoning support).

I am hoping that this helps to resolve the issues you are running into.

Thanks so much,
    Amy

• 3.  RE: Need Symantec Support Site ID - Unable to open case with my login

Posted Feb 18, 2022 04:04 AM
    Hi Amy,

like Carlos I don't have a Site ID. I have lots a Symantec Serial Number though.
    You say I can "enter a valid Serial Number during the registration process" but this is nowhere to be found.
    My starting point is
    https://support.broadcom.com/group/ecx/profile-builder
    Where can I "enter a valid Serial Number during the registration process" ?

• 4.  RE: Need Symantec Support Site ID - Unable to open case with my login

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2022 05:32 AM

Hi @Alexis PERROTTEY,

I hope you are doing good! The instructions given in the original post are old/not valid anymore. (May 2020)

If you have Serial numbers, please use the Support Site ID request Form to request your Site ID.

Also, I am going to send you a DM. Please share the requested details for further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Ravi Kumar
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom Software
    ------------------------------