Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Former Symantec Customer Support Question for Broadcom

Posted Nov 10, 2020 06:43 AM
    I have been a Symantec antivirus/security customer since 1995.  I have been trying to migrate my current Symantec Small Business Endpoint account to Broadcom's Enterprise version for well over two weeks now with no success.  I have sent multiple emails and with the deadline fast approaching (November 16th) and predict spending all day on the phone with someone tomorrow regarding this.

It should have been a simple migration.  I paid for a subscription in advance that I bought directly from Symantec.  Not a 3rd party.  Symantec directly.  I followed all the instructions on how to do the migration but now, 16 days later and only 6 more to complete the migration, Broadcom has been completely unable to assist me with doing this.

I feel like I am being run around.

My question is, how can I have faith in Broadcom now since they have been unable to handle just my one small migration in the future?

• 2.  RE: Former Symantec Customer Support Question for Broadcom

Posted Nov 10, 2020 04:57 PM
    I agree,, Broadcom has no support

• 3.  RE: Former Symantec Customer Support Question for Broadcom

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 10, 2020 08:59 PM

Hi jrbennett88 & Scott,

Please accept my sincere apology for all the inconvenience caused.

Kindly connect with any of the dedicated contacts who are authorized to process the migration to SES. The system needs to be update with the new SKU's/Part-Number by processing the order with the sales, If you still do not get any support from our partners you may escalate this further by creating a case with us by providing us with the details regarding the contact (emails) you had send to them and we will have this escalated internally.
    Chat
    Contact Number
    Broadcom Support Portal

If you have already created a case with the request you had already submitted with the partner please provide the case number and we assure you support at the earliest.

------------------------------
    Aparna GS
    Global Customer Assistance
    ------------------------------