Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Current Symantec Small Business Edition (SEP SBE) can't migrate to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise

Posted Oct 14, 2020 03:21 PM
    I really hit a wall here and support is taking too long to get back to me and has not been helpful.  When I log into our SEP SBE portal I get the following message:  EOL NOTICE: Effective 2020-11-02, Symantec Small Business Edition (SEP SBE) will be discontinued and no longer will offer protection. Learn more about migrating to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise.

When I click "Learn More" 
    Resolution:Pre-paid subscriptions
      • If you have an active, pre-paid subscription, you received a Broadcom-issued, free Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise entitlement via email. The emails were sent to the customer technical contact email address given to Symantec at the time of purchase. To track these emails in your inbox, see below for sample emails. If you have an active pre-paid subscription and have not received your entitlement, please contact support. Your Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise entitlement is free until November 30, 2020 or the expiration date of your current subscription, whichever is later.
    When I click "My Entitlements"  it seems to be only half filled out.  For status it says "ACTIVE" but my serial number isn't listed.   I Followed all the support emails, white papers, etc...but I seem to have hit a wall since I have no idea how to convert my SEP SBE to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise.

The whole process is extremely frustrating.  

------------------------------
    Gasper Landscape

• 2.  RE: Current Symantec Small Business Edition (SEP SBE) can't migrate to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 19, 2020 09:39 AM
    Hi jtrabert

Yes, if your contract is entitled for pre-paid subscription, then the technical contact should have received an email regarding the migration to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise. We can confirm that if we get more details like your site id or the serial number.

I sent you the email privately, please help us with the details to validate your contract and guide you further.

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Current Symantec Small Business Edition (SEP SBE) can't migrate to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise

Posted Oct 19, 2020 09:49 AM
    Thank you for the response, I just replied back.

Gasper Landscape