Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Symantec Support id = site id ?

Posted Mar 17, 2020 08:17 PM
    Hi All,

Anybody stumble upon that support id in Symantec order actually not enough to fix Account issue?

One of our team member raised this and Broadcom Customer Support actually has provided a different site id number than stated in paper from Distributor

Kindly advice

Thank you

• 2.  RE: Symantec Support id = site id ?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 18, 2020 03:01 PM
    Hi ins007,

There were a handful of Symantec Site IDs that have changed during the migration, I'll reach out to you privately to see if your site ID was impacted and help get you the new Site ID.

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Symantec Support id = site id ?

Posted Mar 19, 2020 03:58 AM
    Is it possible for Broadcom to forward this new site id to affected customer instead we need to open case each time?

I will need to compile the site id as we got a lot.

Thank you for the help!

• 4.  RE: Symantec Support id = site id ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:15 PM
    Hi ins007

To provide a valid site id, we will have to validate the contracts for the customers. If you can help us with the serial numbers, I can provide you the site ids. 
    If you want us to send the site ids to the end-users, please ask the end-users to create a case using Customer Care Request form and provide us the serial number. We will send them an email with a valid Site id.  

Regards, 
    Heena

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: Symantec Support id = site id ?

Posted Mar 30, 2020 11:14 AM
    Hi Heena,

Can you please help with this as well? We have no documentation of such Site ID and all Symantec Portals now redirect to Broadcom, are we completely locked out of management for the customer we manage Symantec? We have to change products if that is the case.

• 6.  RE: Symantec Support id = site id ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:16 PM
    Hi Julian Lombardi

I have sent you an email privately for the serial number. Please help us with the details to assist you further. 

Regards, 
    Heena

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Broadcom

• 7.  RE: Symantec Support id = site id ?

Posted Mar 25, 2020 06:16 PM
    I, too, am attempting to get a site id as a Symantec administrator for our church.  I chatted with a tech who could not find our church in Broadcom's database.  I gave him our e-mail as well, but still no site id.  An e-mail to Technical Support resulted with a response that apparently connected my login with a financial institution!  Can someone please contact me and provide a site id?

Thank you.

• 8.  RE: Symantec Support id = site id ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:19 PM
    Hi Steven Kopp

Sorry for the inconvenience. I sent you an email privately for more details. Let me see what best I can do for you. 

Regards, 
    Heena

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Broadcom