Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Splunk Add-ons Not Available

Posted May 04, 2020 01:22 PM
    Hi team,

Can you help me to download the Splunk TA for WSS? 

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3856/#/overview

Previously we were directed to the symantec site from Splunkbase for the downloads but now the link takes me to the Broadcom homepage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ben

• 2.  RE: Splunk Add-ons Not Available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2020 01:44 PM
    Hi Ben,
    We are in the process of getting these moved over, but in the meantime a support agent can access these files and get them to you.  One easy way to  make your request is with this form: https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/web-form?_ga=2.204466000.1580475722.1588611633-1743943651.1587325699

In the description let them know which Splunk files you are looking for, and that you know that Amy Johnson has a box file with the files if support needs them. (that way they will reach out to me if they don't know where they are)  The box folders are not able to be shared externally - so I need them to help get you these.

Hoping to have those migrated soon...but this should help!
    Tx,
    AmyJ

• 3.  RE: Splunk Add-ons Not Available

Posted Jun 03, 2020 12:05 PM
    Hi Amy

Thanks for your assistance. I work with Ben, I have submitted a ticket using the provided link and we have a reference ID

I've had no conformation email from support that its been successful submitted, but did get the above code when submitting the web form. Is there anyway i can keep updated on the progress of this request please.

Thanks
    Liam

• 4.  RE: Splunk Add-ons Not Available

Posted Jun 11, 2020 11:35 AM
    Please post if successful.  I've been hunting for this as well within the maze of Broadcom's porting of Symantec content, for days now.   Actually happy to know I'm not alone in having followed broken link after broken link leading to a redirect to a main page that offers no clues.

• 5.  RE: Splunk Add-ons Not Available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 14, 2020 11:59 AM
    Hi Liam Connelly,

The splunk addon files are uploaded to the case 31963179. Please check and update the case if you have received it. 

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------