Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Masking job successfully completed but data is not being masked in DB.

Posted Jan 14, 2020 08:22 AM
    Hi, 

We're facing some issues with a masking job. The job is completed successfully but data is not being masked in Data Base.

We made sure the DBUPDATES option is "Y".

The SQLFUNCTION we're using is working fine when we update the same DB using SqlServer Management Studio.
    Same credentials were used to launch the FDM marking job and updating with SqlServer Management Studio.
    Same job with same options was working fine with other DB in the same server. 

Could you help please on this? 

Thank you in advanced, 
    Jessica.

• 2.  RE: Masking job successfully completed but data is not being masked in DB.

Community Manager
    Posted Jan 14, 2020 08:24 AM
    Hello Jessica,

Could you let me know which product you are referring to so I can move this to the appropriate product community?  It seems you posted this question in the Customer Care community.

Thanks
    Diane

------------------------------
    Diane Craddock
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.

• 3.  RE: Masking job successfully completed but data is not being masked in DB.

Posted Jan 14, 2020 08:29 AM
    Hi Diane, 

Sorry. I've posted the question on this community by mistake. Not needed to move to the correct community because i've already posted on "Test Data Manager" community: 

https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=0db36690-d5e6-47d6-bf8b-0ef2a473166e&CommunityKey=909e0526-d8ad-455d-97eb-aa009df5d3aa&tab=digestviewer#bm0db36690-d5e6-47d6-bf8b-0ef2a473166e

Thanks for your help and sorry again for the mistake.
    Jessica.

• 4.  RE: Masking job successfully completed but data is not being masked in DB.

Community Manager
    Posted Jan 14, 2020 08:36 AM
    great!  Thanks

Diane Craddock
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.