Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to downlaod the CA Test Data Manager Software setup.

Posted Aug 19, 2019 10:36 AM
      |   view attached
    ​Hi Team,

I have registered my id with Broadcom.com (CA support portal) using contract site id 4*****500 to get the support portal access and also received an auto generated mail from Broadcom support portal.
    however, when I am trying to access the CA software support portal, I am not getting the "Download management" option at landing page and when trying to download it from product download option, unable to find the CA TDM setup in download management, Screenshot attached.
    Could you please have a look and revert if my id has been registered successfully in support portal and I got the access to download management option.
    Also, please  let me know if there is any issue with the contract id (if it's deactivated) and I only got the normal user access. Thanks,

Regards,
    -Nitin Dixit

• 2.  RE: Unable to downlaod the CA Test Data Manager Software setup.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2019 10:46 AM
    Hi Nitin,

To assist you on this issue, we would require more information. I sent you an email privately. 

Please reply with more details to get assistance.  

Awaiting response.

Regards, 
    Heena

• 3.  RE: Unable to downlaod the CA Test Data Manager Software setup.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2019 11:53 AM
    Hi Nitin, 

Thank you for the details. We tried calling you but couldn't connect.

We checked your account and your access request was pending for User Admin's approval. However, I just approved your enterprise access request and gave you access to Download Management. 

Please let us know if this resolves your issue. 

Regards, 
    Heena