Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Case management no engineer assign or working on it! CASE ID: 31842217

• 1.  Case management no engineer assign or working on it! CASE ID: 31842217

Posted Apr 15, 2020 11:59 AM
    Edited by Christopher Hackett Apr 16, 2020 12:26 PM
    No one has reached out to me and followup the case since april 2.

Am currently a Symantec Endpoint Protection customer version 14.2 with a 120 users licenses in Cambodia. I had an issue with purchasing new and renewal of existing licenses where my current supplier/reseller/distributor here in Cambodia couldn't load an order or getting a price from Symantec.

Are you able to help? My current licenses are XXXXXXXXXX(105 users) & XXXXXXXXXX(15 users ) that need to renew and am looking for 30 additional licenses to be purchase.

as my current license will be expire soon please assist this urgently.

Edited: 4/16/20 by @Jason McClellan - please do not post serial numbers or any customer-specific data.  Use a private message or direct message to communicate securely with support.

• 2.  RE: Case management no engineer assign or working on it! CASE ID: 31842217

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 16, 2020 12:10 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Apr 16, 2020 12:15 AM
    Hi DARARITH TONG

Sorry for the delay.
    Regarding case # 31842217, we have escalated to the concerned Management to have someone look into it on  priority. 
    Please avoid posting sensitive or confidential information on a Public Forum. Suggest you to please edit your post and remove the serial numbers. 
    If you wish to provide any sensitive information, please connect with your CSM via Broadcom email, open a ticket using webform or use a Private Message to a Broadcom Support Person on the boards. 

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------