Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Can you please fix your portal - it is not allowing logins:

Posted Nov 18, 2020 07:52 AM
    It is stuck in a loop saying:

Error
    Grant not available. Please contact admin.

I've tried Firefox and Chrome on Mac, and Chrome and Internet Explorer on windows - same every time.

URL of the error page is https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/auth-sso#state=rBHK73rc2AniAqvqZuc6VBhaqEDhr1jJn5gtWkdCOC532xjlBL8AuHslqggES7Kd&error=access_denied&error_description=User+is+not+assigned+to+the+client+application.

I'm trying to download my product - Messaging Gateway for Service Providers - but all download links do not work: they say:

NGINX / OpenID Connect login failure

and/or deliver me a 0-byte file if I try FTP.

------------------------------
    cryptophoto.com

• 2.  RE: Can you please fix your portal - it is not allowing logins:

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 18, 2020 11:03 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Nov 18, 2020 11:02 AM
    Hi cndg

To get access to Case Management or Download management, the profile needs to upgraded by adding the site id to the profile.

> If you have not added the site id, then I would suggest you to upgrade your profile using our chatbot: https://portal.broadcom.com/web/customers/chatbot
    This will provide you an option of upgrading, redirecting you to the concerned page. After the upgrade is successful, you will be able to access the Case management.

> If you have already upgraded your account and still facing the same issue, then please send me an email privately with your email address to validate your account. 

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Can you please fix your portal - it is not allowing logins:

Posted Nov 18, 2020 04:43 PM
    Thanks!  - But you need to update your help instructions.

What is a Site ID ?  Is this something sent to me by Broadcom? By Symantec? By My reseller?  What would the subject of the email containing this ID be?

Basically - you don't tell us what we need to know to FIND our Site ID!!!

I entered my Support ID from my PDF sales certificate - 7000-0019-8488-0224 - which it immediately rejected.

I entered my Other Support ID from my reseller email - 1509621 - and got an email in reply "Something was not quite right with the registration you submitted to the Broadcom portal, and it has been placed on hold for further review before proceeding."

Is there any reason why you're making customers do your admin for you - why can't you add all our support IDs into your portal for us?  You know better than we do what these are, right?

Can YOU tell me what the sending email address was that sent me this ID?  What was the subject?  Is it inside a PDF file, or a licence certificate attachment, or the body of an email?  How do I find this thing!!!???

Chris.

cryptophoto.com

• 4.  RE: Can you please fix your portal - it is not allowing logins:

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 24, 2020 08:41 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Nov 24, 2020 08:41 AM
    Hi cndg

I sent you email privately for the details. Please help us with the details to assist you further.

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom