Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Support Portal issues

Posted May 04, 2020 01:22 PM
    Hi everybody,
    I am having circular support portal issues.  As a Symantec customer I have registered a Broadcom account but when I attempt to upgrade to Enterprise (by entering a site ID) I receive an error message saying my profile is under review - but this has been the case for the last month.

I have raised cases regarding this, the most recent being 31894613 - but I have no way of tracking this case as I can't access the Case Management section of the portal as it refers to "Grant not available. Please contact admin." via Okta.

Please can someone tell me how I can get the profile corrected so that I can gain full access to both the case management and the licensing sections of the portal?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Support Portal issues

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2020 04:31 PM
    Hi Gary Horton

Sorry for the inconvenience. I think it is best to have a Webex session so I can understand the issue better and escalate it internally if required.

I sent you an email via case with the details. I look forward to hearing from you. 

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Support Portal issues

Posted May 19, 2020 08:29 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks to Heena for her time previously reviewing the problem, however it's been a couple of weeks now and I am not aware of any progress.  In particular being unable to access the Support cases (Grant Not Available" error) means I am unable to chase or review case progress.

I am still experiencing the same issues, using both Edge and Chrome browsers.

Please can an update be provided. 

Regards,
    Gary

• 4.  RE: Support Portal issues

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 19, 2020 10:31 AM
    Hi Gary Horton

The IT team is still investigating on this issue and will get back to you once there is an update. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: Support Portal issues

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 20, 2020 03:32 PM
    Hi Gary Horton

IT confirmed that the issue is fixed. Could you please check and confirm the same?

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Broadcom

• 6.  RE: Support Portal issues

Posted May 22, 2020 05:54 AM
    Hi Heena,
    Thanks, I can now access case management and entitlements.

I have closed the case.

Regards,
    Gary.