Broadcom Customer Care

Expand all | Collapse all

JavaAPICheck error

• 1.  JavaAPICheck error

Posted 26 days ago
    Hi,

I am using the sample Java class JavaAPICheck to test scan a file. I am getting the following error.

My command issued is as follows:

java -cp C:\JavaApplication1\src\javaapplication1 JavaAPICheck -file:c:\temp\test.csv -streambased:1 -streamFileLocal:1 -server:10.200.39.73:1344 -output:C:\temp\test.out -originalname:c:\temp\test.csv

Error received is as follows:

ScanEngineTo Be Used 1com.symantec.scanengine.api.ScanEngine$ScanEngineInfo@15db9742
    ScanEngine For Scanning [com.symantec.scanengine.api.ScanEngine$ScanEngineInfo@15db9742]
    scan mode 1
    streamFileLocal==1 extended API= 0
    file For Scan =c:\temp\test.csv scPolicy=SCAN scanFileOriginName =c:\temp\test.csv output=java.io.FileOutputStream@33909752
    Problem encountered! Scanning Failed 4!!

Any suggestions to resolve this issue?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: JavaAPICheck error

Posted 24 days ago
    Hi Shyam Raj,

We encourage you to post this query on respective product community page. May I know which product is this query related to?

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: JavaAPICheck error

Posted 24 days ago
    This is probably what is being looked for.

# signature.sh --verbose=[true|false]
    # no configurables beyond this point, only signature

Calendar Quote of the Month:
    "The point of a DR test with a remote site is usually to be operational when your main site gets flooded / set on fire / invaded by Ninjas at an inconvenient moment."

Did you know?
    Using the slide show widget for posting individual images is wrong! Please use the "insert image" button in the editor.

Pro Tip: I will NOT respond to PM asking for help unless there's an actual reason to keep the discussion off of the public forums!

'Efficient Solutions Monthly Magazine' says:
    "Asking questions the right way never hurts!"

Here, have some tips:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html