Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Symantec Endpoint Protection License Renewal

Posted May 04, 2020 01:21 PM
    Hello -

I am trying to find a Silver Symantec Reseller and the Part # to renew out Symantec Endpoint Protection Licenses for Version 14.2.xx

We have 30 Licenses presently and just want to renew for 1 year. The renewal link on Broadcom Website under Entitlements DOES NOT WORK.

Can someone from Broadcom provide a valid part number and Silver Reseller contact.

Thank-you​

------------------------------
    CS

• 2.  RE: Symantec Endpoint Protection License Renewal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2020 04:14 PM
    Hi cyberdvr

I just replied to one of your posts with the details. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Symantec Endpoint Protection License Renewal

Posted May 04, 2020 04:37 PM
    Hello Heena -

Thank you for responding.

Provantage and Ingram Micro are both Symantec Resellers list under the link that you sent me.

I have purchased licenses from both of these companies but when I search for Symantec Endpoint Protection Software on both websites the Part #'s are all invalid or missing.

Ever since your company purchased Symantec, BROADCOM SUPPORT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How can your company purchase another company and then drop support?
    There is no one to speak to and no one answers your support questions about Symantec.

If this is the kind of support your company provides, we will have to switch all of our clients to another Anti Virus product.

Please provide me with the name and contact info for a Reseller that actually sells Symantec since your company no longer has anything to do with Symantec.

Regards-
    Craig Stevens

• 4.  RE: Symantec Endpoint Protection License Renewal

Posted May 04, 2020 04:53 PM
    can you help me find a partner. symantec endpoint protection 12.1 I use is expired and I am not from site ID to access the download page