Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Cannot download PAM Patches

Posted Feb 13, 2020 05:31 AM
    Hello everyone,

I tried accessing the CA Privileged Access Manager Solutions & Patches - CA Technologies to download the Patches but it just doesn't log me into the site. I can succesfully login to the support site and communities, but on this site the button to sign in is shown instead of my name. When i try to login, it redirects to this and asks for my location after which nothing happens:
    Can you please assist? It is urgent.

Best regards,

------------------------------
    Nikola Milosavljevic
    Security Consultant

• 2.  RE: Cannot download PAM Patches

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 13, 2020 09:06 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Feb 13, 2020 09:07 AM

Hi Nikola, 

I tried accessing the same link, it asks me to log in but did not get any pop-up (access your location). This may be because of your Browser Settings, you can either choose any of these options (allow or don't allow) and access the page or you can even turn off the pop-ups for the sites by following the steps mentioned below: 

Chrome: 

1. Select Chrome's Main Menu button, marked by three vertically-aligned dots. It's located in the upper right corner of the browser.

2. Select Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site Settings > Location.

3. Move the Ask before accessing (recommended) slider to toggle it on or off. Turn it on if you want websites to request your permission before accessing your location.

4. Below that, you can see the Block section and the Allow section. Here, you can see which websites you've given geolocation permissions to and revoke them, if needed.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue. 

Regards, 
    Heena

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Cannot download PAM Patches

Posted Feb 13, 2020 09:26 AM
    Hi Heena,

Thank you for the quick reply. This happens only when i'm logged in, for example to support or communities but i'm not logged in to this site. If i'm logged out of everything, then i get just the login page as well. So basically only when i go to that site logged in through other broadcom site, i don't appear signed into this one and cannot sign in properly.

Also none of my colleagues can download anything from that site, the URL's also seem empty. I spoke with one of the support engineers and the case is logged internally if you can check.

Best regards,

Nikola Milosavljevic
    Security Consultant

• 4.  RE: Cannot download PAM Patches

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 13, 2020 10:01 AM
    Hi Nikola, 

I sent you an email privately, please help us with the case number so that we can review it and assist you further. 

Regards, 
    Heena

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom