Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  No way to contact support

Posted Jul 22, 2020 04:28 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Jul 22, 2020 04:27 AM

Dear Sir,

Representing my organization, I have bought 15 copies of Endpoint Protection licences recently, which is under SID 1xxxxx4.
    Our organization account xxx@xxxxk has no access to this SID for I don't know what reason, and what I would like to do is to bind this SID under our account so that our team members can access and download the product ASAP.

Turns out I tried to update it through editing team account, and it gives me "We need to verify your request" and do not let me submit further requests. I tried to used the chatbot on the bottom right corner and it is totally useless and cannot help at all. I cannot find any contact email for support and when I tried to go "Case Management", it gives "Grant not available. Please contact admin.".

The user experience of your support is so bad that it makes me frustrated, so I came here and try to raise my question to see if it helps: 
    "May you please help to bind the SID 1xxxx4 to our account xxx@xxxxk ASAP so that we can download the product we procured?"

Regards,
    Andy

Edited by Heena on 7/22/2020 at 1:55 PM IST.
    Note: Avoid sharing your private or sensitive information on a public platform. We encourage you to use private messages or case management to forward your details. 

• 2.  RE: No way to contact support

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2020 04:20 AM
    Hi HKSAR OGCIO

Sorry for the inconvenience. I see that you already have access to a site id which is different from the one described in the post. To add another site id to your profile, please follow the steps mentioned in the link below: 

https://community.broadcom.com/mainframesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=7c262b5e-55b4-4eb3-af58-9f7dec7a2bbd&CommunityKey=c475a143-13f8-4809-b469-d8541b80ea91&tab=digestviewer#bm7c262b5e-55b4-4eb3-af58-9f7dec7a2bbd

Helpful links: 
    How to create a case?
    How to download the product?
    How to access My Entitlements page?

Let me know if you need any assistance.

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------