Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to download sections from Tech Docs

Posted Aug 15, 2019 09:16 AM
    In the Clarify PPM documents, we used to be able to download certain sections to PDF when planning for an upgrade.  We are no longer able to do this.  Is there way to do this that I am not seeing?

Also there used to be a feedback area on each section so that we could provide feedback if something is missing or not clear.   The librarians were very responsive.  What is the best way to provide feedback now?

Thanks - Jon

------------------------------
    Jon Seeger
    Project Manager
    Michigan State University

• 2.  RE: Unable to download sections from Tech Docs

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2019 10:24 AM
    Hi Jon, 

Could you please help us with the URL of the document?  We will have our team look into it and assist you further. 

Regards, 
    Heena

• 3.  RE: Unable to download sections from Tech Docs

Posted Aug 19, 2019 10:58 AM
    Hi Heena,
    This is the URL that I was referring to.
    https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/clarity-project-and-portfolio-management-ppm-on-demand/15-6-1.html

It seems like something has changed since now every time I try to navigate to the documentation, it takes me back to the old doc Ops.
    I was able to find this URL when I Googled PPM 15.6.1

Thanks,
    Jon

Jon Seeger
    Project Manager
    Michigan State University

• 4.  RE: Unable to download sections from Tech Docs

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 20, 2019 03:06 PM
    Hi Jon, 

Thank you for the details. We will have our team look into it and will get back to you with an update soon. 

Regards, 
    Heena

• 5.  RE: Unable to download sections from Tech Docs

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 21, 2019 03:58 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Aug 21, 2019 03:58 AM
    Hi Jon, 

The documentation for Clarity PPM and other products is currently being migrated from DocOps to a different platform. This migration is expected to be completed by the first week of September.

The new URL where documentation will be available is techdocs.broadcom.com. That's why you can see content in two locations.

You can currently export the PDF content by navigating to https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/15-6-1/en/installing-and-upgrading. Ensure that you login to download the PDF.

The ability to comment on content is being added to the new platform in the next 30 days, and you can expect the same level of responsiveness from our librarians. The ability to export PDFs will also be added soon.

We will be sharing a post in Clarity PPM communities with documentation updates early next week.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 

Regards, 
    Heena