The following document outlines the steps required to become a user administrator. If your site already has a user administrator your request will be pending current user administrator approval. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to customer assistance. For more information on user administration responsibilities and functions please click on the link below.
To get Admin access on Broadcom Support Portal, please follow these steps:
NOTE: You should ave enterprise access for that site to become an admin.
1. Login to the Broadcom Portal: https://support.broadcom.com/user/
2. Once logged in, Please select the division :
3. Click on "My tools" then "Site access request":
4. Select the Admin access tab next to the Support Site ID access:
5. You can select the site ID you wish to become an admin for, the status will show from *No* to *Pending*.
After selecting site(s) for which you want to become the User Administrator, enter supporting information in the text box. Supporting information example would be something like:
“I need to be able to limit certain users access to product downloads at this site."
If you need any assistance, please contact a CA Customer Care Representative by opening a ticket online, or by calling your local contact number.
Call a Customer Care Representative: CA Contact
Open a Customer Care ticket: Customer Care Request Form