Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Ading comments on techdocs.broadcom.com after migration from docops...

Posted Nov 07, 2019 12:23 PM
    Hi Team.
    What is the intended procedure for adding comments to articles and docs on techdocs.broadcom.com ?
    In former docops times, we have had the ability to add comments, mentioning missing or wrong content, and so on.
    Now it seems, that this functionality has gone.
    Any suggestion, how to do that today?
    For example: I just encountered a broken link, where I'd like to raise awareness on.
    Thanks and regards
    .........Michael

------------------------------
    Principal Services Consultant
    HCL Enterprise Studio

• 2.  RE: Ading comments on techdocs.broadcom.com after migration from docops...

Posted Nov 07, 2019 03:42 PM
    Hi Michael - I am moving this to the Customer Care community. They are more likely to be able to guide you with this. The Water Cooler deals with the communities platform. Regards, Chris

Chris Hackett
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.

• 3.  RE: Ading comments on techdocs.broadcom.com after migration from docops...

Posted Nov 08, 2019 03:11 AM
    ​Hi @Christopher Hackett.

In that case, could you kindly​​ move my thread about broken links also? It's being wholly ignored thus far.

Thanks!

• 4.  RE: Ading comments on techdocs.broadcom.com after migration from docops...

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2019 11:55 AM
    Edited by Heena Tabassum Nov 11, 2019 02:38 AM
    Hi Carsten Schmitz, 

Adding Comments To Techdocs - Commenting facility for documentation is still work in progress.
    Until we activate this function, users (Only for External Customers) should use: https://www.broadcom.com/company/contact-us/feedback-and-comments
    These are forwarded to the concerned team.

Techdocs Broken Links: Our IT team is aware of this issue and is working on the redirects. As you may have guessed there are literally thousands of special URLs that docs ops had.

All CA product documentation has been moved from docops.ca.com to new customer documentation platform TechDocs.Broadcom.com. I would suggest you go to TechDocs.Broadcom.com and search for the article. If you still get any error, please help us with the URL so that we could forward it to our IT team to fix it. 

Hope this helps. 

Regards, 
    Heena

Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: Ading comments on techdocs.broadcom.com after migration from docops...

Posted Nov 11, 2019 04:30 AM
    ​Hey Heena,

Thanks for the information, much appreciated!

Regards,
    Carsten