Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Re: {Case#32116139} ##Low - P4 - -Registration Request - site access

• 1.  Re: {Case#32116139} ##Low - P4 - -Registration Request - site access

Posted Jul 21, 2020 01:46 AM

This is very strange, you are trying to get less support cases by making it very difficult. Where to get the site Information and who is the approver, as I am the one who is looking after it and I approve myself ->if that is what you require, I never found this information anywhere in admin console. Can you please let me know or for this I need to create a support ticket that you already know I will not be able to do!

Further what is issue with admin console, most of the times it gives error of unauthorizatoin, (

{"status":500,"code":300000,"message":"RestClientException has occured. Error: 403 FORBIDDEN. Response: {\"status\":403,\"code\":403,\"message\":\"User does not have access to dat.... why I see it.

• 2.  RE: Re: {Case#32116139} ##Low - P4 - -Registration Request - site access

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 23, 2020 03:51 AM
    Hi Abdus Samad

I reviewed your case and I see that your request was approved. If the issue is with the product Endpoint Protection, then please create a case with the product support team by following the steps mentioned in the link below: 

https://community.broadcom.com/mainframesoftware/viewdocument/support-online-case-management?CommunityKey=c475a143-13f8-4809-b469-d8541b80ea91&tab=librarydocuments

Once the case is submitted, the support team will contact you and assist you further.

------------------------------
    Regards, 
    Heena Tabassum
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------