Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Change email

Posted Oct 24, 2018 03:36 AM

Hi Team,

I need to change my login email address from "Karthick-Aravind.Raja-Jawahar@rntbci.com" to "dreamseeker8392@gmail.com".Kindly change the modification and let me know once it's done.

Regards,

Karthick

• 2.  Re: Change email

Posted Oct 24, 2018 04:45 AM

Also unable to change my mobile number on the portal

• 3.  Re: Change email
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 24, 2018 07:20 AM

Hi Karthick Aravind

Thank you for posting your request.

We checked your email address and it is registered as Enterprise User. Unfortunately, we do not accept a non-corporate email address such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc for enterprise access as we focus on providing high security to our customers. 

However, to change your contact number, please follow the steps mentioned below: 

Click Basic Access.

• Your Phone Number will be displayed along with your other profile information.

If you want to change your Phone Number, click Edit.

• After updating your Phone Number, click on Save. Once it is done, you will receive a message saying your profile is updated. If you get any error, please let us know so that we could assist you further. 

Thank you, 

Heena

• 4.  Re: Change email

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 24, 2018 08:23 AM

karthick-aravind.raja-jawahar  you do have one other option. We can remove your enterprise access to the Site IDs you currently have. This would then provide ability for your email to be updated the preferred one. Please note in the future if you require enterprise access again to a Site ID, it would require you to change back to your corporate email.