Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Need help, to get my Certificate.

Posted May 09, 2019 01:36 PM

Hi Team, My name is Leena Sharma, I need your help. I had completed Implementation Proven Professional Exam for Service Virtualization in Jan, 2018 and had also completed all the required project and trainings for Architect role also while I was in HCL America (Broadcom Partner) and requested for the certificate for Architect role. I have been told by one of the CA representative , Hajsh02 that  he confirms the system has me identified as representing HCL in Asia-Pac. Once the review is completed and approved, as soon as he will be notified he will provide the badge credential and update the CA database within 48 hours. And Liz Reznak called me and said, I will receive the certificate once they will settle in the new environment for Products from CA to Broadcom, I waited for sometime .

In September 2019, I left HCL and joined Kroger, which is also Broadcom partner, and when I again asked for my certificate after waiting CA to convert into Broadcom, Hajsh02 said that APJ team was not able to contact me via my HCL contact list- they experienced a delivery error. And he have escalated for resolution. The teams noted change in my parent company affiliation, and since this particular validation is for the partner community they are confirming actions.

But I had not heard anything till date.

Can you please help me to get my certificate?

My HCL id was leena.s@hcl.com, and by Kroger id is leena.sharma@kroger.com.

My mobile no. is +1 (972) 413-6310.

• 2.  Re: Need help, to get my Certificate.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 10, 2019 04:46 AM

Hi Leena,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please help us with the exact course code of the course you have attended? If we find the course and see you have registered for it, we can send you an email with the certificate. 

Regards, 

Heena

• 3.  RE: Re: Need help, to get my Certificate.

Posted Jun 05, 2019 01:16 PM

Team,

Is there any updates?

Thanks, Leena

Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 1:43 PM
    To: "jive-550687397-201006-2-406nvi@mail.ca-tech.jiveon.com" <jive-550687397-201006-2-406nvi@mail.ca-tech.jiveon.com>
    Subject: Re: [Customer Care] - Re: Need help, to get my Certificate.

Heena,

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for delayed response.

Please find the details required:

I had completed DevTest Solutions 10.x Proven Implementation Professional Examas given on the following URL: DevTest Solutions (CA Service Virtualization & CA Application Test) Learning Paths and have also achieved the credentials for the same.

I had also completed 2 Customer engagements with the CA product and its already been checked with my Manager.

Now as per the below statement, from the following link: https://ca.webinfinity.com/explore/results?k=certification&popupstate=%7B%22state%22:%22app.viewContent%22,%22srefParams%22:%7B%22source%22:9,%22sourceType%22:null,%22assetId%22:633900,%22assetComponentId%22:635160%7D%7D

I should get the CA certified Expert Architect credentials. Can you please help me to that?

"ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATIONS

The first step towards CA certification in the Architect role is to achieve CA Proven Implementation Professional credentials on the product through a third-party proctored exam. Study Guides for each exam contain specific recommended courses that help build the knowledge base required to pass the exam. This Proven Pro exam is a pre-requisite to Stage 3; Partners must be Proven Implementation Professionals before they can certify as Expert Architects. Click here to visit the ca.com certifications page and download study guides for these exams. Click here to visit our third-party testing partner, Kryterion Online, to register for an exam.

CA Certified Expert Architect credentials can be achieved after the Partner Resource has achieved Proven Implementation Professional credentials, and completed at least 2 Customer engagements with the CA product. A "Partner Experience Pack" of engagement documentation is then submitted to a CA Services Architect, who will review the documentation, interview the Partner Resource, and evaluate the Partner Resource's proficiency within this Capability.

​​- - - - - - - -

IMPLEMENTER ROLE CERTIFICATIONS

CA Proven Implementation Professional credentials are achieved through a 3rd-party proctored exam. Study Guides for each exam contain specific recommended courses that help build the knowledge base required to pass the exam. This Proven Pro exam is a pre-requisite to Stage 3; Partners must be Proven Implementation Professionals before they can certify as Experts. Click here to visit the ca.com certifications page and download study guides for these exams. Click here to visit our third-party testing partner, Kryterion Online, to register for an exam.

CA Certified Implementation Expert credentials can be pursued after the Partner Resource has met these two pre-requisites:
    1. Achieve "CA Proven Implementation Professional" credentials (see above); and 
    2. Complete the Case Study Lab Exam for the CA product and submit the completed solution and architecture diagram to certificationlabs@ca.com for fulfillment.

Once these two above pre-requisites have been met, the Partner Resource can register for the CA Certified Implementation Expert exam for the CA product. Click here to visit our third-party testing partner, Kryterion Online, to register for an exam.

Please note: you may refer to your printed Case Study Lab Guide as a test aid during the Certified Implementation Expert exam (electronic copies are not allowed)."

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Leena

Leena Sharma

M: (972) 413-6310

Reply-To: "jive-550687397-201006-2-406nvi@mail.ca-tech.jiveon.com" <jive-550687397-201006-2-406nvi@mail.ca-tech.jiveon.com>
    Date: Friday, May 10, 2019 at 4:46 AM
    To: "Sharma, Leena (NonEmp)" <leena.sharma@kroger.com>
    Subject: Re: [Customer Care] - Re: Need help, to get my Certificate.

go to the message on CA Communities

------------------------------
    -
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Need help, to get my Certificate.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 10, 2019 11:08 AM
    Thank you for your inquiry, please contact Richard Carlson at 727-631-2180 for assistance with these Certifications.

Global Customer Assistance