Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

i am unable to access my cases in support page. (error: we cant log you in. check for invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion validator(available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check login history for failed logins)

• 1.  i am unable to access my cases in support page. (error: we cant log you in. check for invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion validator(available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check login history for failed logins)

Posted Nov 08, 2018 10:36 AM

i am unable to access my cases in support page. (error: we cant log you in. check for invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion validator(available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check login history for failed logins)

• 2.  Re: i am unable to access my cases in support page. (error: we cant log you in. check for invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion validator(available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check login history for failed logins)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2018 10:48 AM

Hi Prasath Kanagaraj

Sorry for the Inconvenience. The issue you are having is caused by the current system maintenance that is happening this week.  Due to close of year processes, access to certain systems has been locked down.  This system maintenance will end on November 12 at 11:59 pm EST and you will once again have access for self-service. If there are issues that you need to act on immediately, you can reach out to the Customer Care team and they can assist.

More information can be found on the Customer Care Community: Unable to Access Case Management from the Support Portal 

Regards, 

Heena

• 3.  Re: i am unable to access my cases in support page. (error: we cant log you in. check for invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion validator(available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check login history for failed logins)

Posted Nov 08, 2018 10:56 AM

i am unable to view customer care no for india. could you please post it

• 4.  Re: i am unable to access my cases in support page. (error: we cant log you in. check for invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion validator(available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check login history for failed logins)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2018 11:21 AM

Hi Prasath, 

CA (A Broadcom Company) customer care toll-free number for India is 000800 440 1901 or you can refer to Contact Contact CA Support - CA Technologies if you calling from outside India.

Regards, 

Heena 

• 5.  Re: i am unable to access my cases in support page. (error: we cant log you in. check for invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion validator(available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check login history for failed logins)
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 13, 2018 09:58 AM

Hi Prasanth, 

Thank you for your patience. This issue has now been resolved and you should be able to access Case Management without issue.

Regards, 

Heena