Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

In the Download section of the Portal when I am getting PTF's , I used to be able to select certain peices of a product to get maintenance for. I no longer can select or exclude peices and parts for maintenance downloads .

• 1.  In the Download section of the Portal when I am getting PTF's , I used to be able to select certain peices of a product to get maintenance for. I no longer can select or exclude peices and parts for maintenance downloads .

Posted Oct 05, 2017 09:40 AM

Is there a way to do this ?

• 2.  Re: In the Download section of the Portal when I am getting PTF's , I used to be able to select certain peices of a product to get maintenance for. I no longer can select or exclude peices and parts for maintenance downloads .
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 05, 2017 11:32 AM

Hi Tom,

Thanks for posting your question! I will reach out to a Customer Care Rep to assist you on this.

Thanks,

Elke

• 3.  Re: In the Download section of the Portal when I am getting PTF's , I used to be able to select certain peices of a product to get maintenance for. I no longer can select or exclude peices and parts for maintenance downloads .

Posted Oct 09, 2017 10:55 AM

Hi Tom

I have been informed that with the new Support Online roll out this option was removed, so right now a user can only find solutions for ALL components of a product, or a single component.

It is however planned to bring back the capability to individually select each component but there is still no ETA as of today.

If this has answered your question would you be able to mark it as correct? This will update the question allowing others with similar questions know that you have received a helpful answer.

Thanks,

Elke

• 4.  Re: In the Download section of the Portal when I am getting PTF's , I used to be able to select certain peices of a product to get maintenance for. I no longer can select or exclude peices and parts for maintenance downloads .

Posted Oct 11, 2017 12:47 PM

Hi Tom,

Has this answered your question or do you need further assistance? If the above answer has answered your question would you mark as correct?

Thanks,

Elke