Top Secret

View Only
  • 1.  News of the Day

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 21, 2015 01:46 PM

Top Secret support now has a CHAT feature.  When you log in to Support Online to open a case with support, there is a new CHAT button available.  If you just have a question or need clarification on some feature within Top Secret, instead of opening a case, you can do a quick CHAT with one of us support representatives.  We are very excited to be able to communicate with you, our cilents, in this quick and easy way—no need to open a case and wait for a call-back or email—instant answers (or at least very quickly :-) ).

• 2.  Re: News of the Day

Posted Jul 24, 2015 05:48 AM

Hi Eileen,

sounds great!

Because I was not yet able to find the CHAT-button, I'd like to ask you, where exactly the CHAT-button appears (maybe I'm on the wrong login-page).

Thanks a lot,

Josef

• 3.  Re: News of the Day

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 24, 2015 05:58 PM

Josef,

On the page where you open a new issue, you will see a big CHAT option once you choose CA Top Secret from the drop down menu.

The CHAT icon will only appear if there is a technician available to accept the chat. If all techs are busy chatting, the Chat icon will not appear. Currently the Chat option is available 8AM-6PM EST.

Regards,

Joseph Porto - CA Level 1 Support

• 4.  Re: News of the Day

Posted Aug 13, 2015 01:03 PM

Top-secret.jpg

Indeed it's here If you are unsure about how to use the chat feature, or if you want to see if other products have been added to the support list, go to

ca.com/chat

You will be directed to the instructions and product list. Good luck!