IDMS

View Only
  • 1.  Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Jun 03, 2019 11:58 AM
    ​We've been having problems with CA support online system that changed, unexpectedly, over the weekend to new Broadcom support.

Not least, our CSM connection does not work any more to download APARS, maintenance and LMPKeys etc .
    The changes require me to alter firewalls and install new certificates (neither are trivial tasks in a large organisation such as ours)

I was notified of the changes to communities servers, and suggested to signoin to reset userid count etc. but I was not expecting support.ca.com to change. If I had had enough warning, I could have requested changes to certificates and firewalls in advance.

Anyone else experiencing the same headaches?

------------------------------
    Steve

• 2.  RE: Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Jun 03, 2019 04:18 PM
    I just changed over this morning. Many things did not get transferred from the old portal, IDMS is missing many things on the Solutions download, communities did not transfer over just to name a few. Looks the Broadcom failed to test once again.

Ian

Ian Cameron

• 3.  RE: Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Community Manager
    Posted Jun 03, 2019 06:24 PM
    Ian,

We are continuing to clean things up along the way -- what did not transfer over from the community? I'd love to track down whatever you're missing.

• 4.  RE: Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Jun 06, 2019 10:26 AM
    well no one expects the spanish inq - sorry - the support portal conversion ..... ​

• 5.  RE: Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Jun 06, 2019 03:49 PM

Got a hyper notification this morning, went on-line to take a closer lo, and found out I no longer have access.

I updated my password, but I am not authorized to access support​.

• 6.  RE: Was anyone else expecting CA Support Online to change?

Posted Aug 30, 2019 06:00 AM
    Happy to see that communities/my username still work after (and discussions are easy to browse) the change to Broadcom platform (yes, have to admit haven't visited the site very often after the acquisition). I had to check some basic stuff to refresh my memory, every day is not an "IDMS day" these days.