CA 7 Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  CA 7 USER GROUP MEETINGS

Posted Mar 07, 2019 01:55 PM

When is the next CA 7 User Group Meeting?   Is there CA 7 User Group Meetings in Texas?

• 2.  Re: CA 7 USER GROUP MEETINGS

Posted Mar 08, 2019 04:15 PM

Hi Diana,

There is not currently an active CA 7 user group. However I am responsible for Technical Customer events for the Mainframe division of Broadcom, and would like to talk with you about your interest in having a local user group. 

I will send you a message with my contact info so we can connect.

Regards,

Tammy Faucher
    Technical Customer Events Program Lead

• 3.  Re: CA 7 USER GROUP MEETINGS

Posted May 09, 2019 10:18 AM

I used to be president of the Texas CA7 User group.   When CA went to communities, most of the local groups stopped doing anything.   I would be happy to help out any way I can.   I'm in San Antonio.

Renate

• 4.  Re: CA 7 USER GROUP MEETINGS

Posted May 10, 2019 09:47 AM

Hi Renate and Diana,

I would like to talk with you further about your interest in a Texas CA 7 User Group. I will send you a message to see when it would be best for us to connect.

Also, we are going to have a Mainframe Technical Exchange event in Plano, TX on Oct. 15-17 that will cover CA 7 plus other CA Mainframe products if you are interested in attending. More details are available in this communities post, and we will update the post soon with the registration link.

Thanks,

Tammy Faucher
    Technical Customer Events Program Lead

• 5.  RE: Re: CA 7 USER GROUP MEETINGS

Posted Jun 13, 2019 09:04 AM
    Hello All, 

I am in Austin and would be interested in a CA-7 users group. I am still learning CA-7 myself but would be glad to help out if I can 

James