ESP Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  AMC

Posted Sep 10, 2020 11:14 AM
    Does anyone know of any formal training which has improved its enterprise resource planning systems, which provide AMC and the critical logistics data

Thanks,
    Kelly

• 2.  RE: AMC

Posted Sep 13, 2020 08:13 AM
    Edited by Kayley Cunningham Sep 13, 2020 05:18 PM
    Hi Kelly,

I don't think they have that kind of training in here. I would say the best way is through software depending on your logistical operations. When your business witnesses growth, you must find ways to streamline logistics planning processes for improving output. If you are finding career growth as per current norms of industry then you should move ahead with the same job and if you are feeling frustrated, you should improve your performance by giving more of your time in Cargowise certification and latest techniques of supply chain management.

Regards,

• 3.  RE: AMC

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 14, 2020 12:21 PM
    Hi Kelly, 
    I am not sure I understand the question so let me know if I "miss the boat" 

If your group would like some informal training we can have a training call with your group. We can discuss how to use ESP and best practices or anything that you need. 
    I think in this forum you can reply to me privately if you would like to discuss this further. 

Don