ESP Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

What would be some of the contributing factors for defined SLAs that continually have an SLA Deadline Completion of "N/A"? My deadline is configured for 05:00. Run Validity is set to 180 minutes (Job typically starts at 02:02) and Past Hours is set to 3hr

• 1.  What would be some of the contributing factors for defined SLAs that continually have an SLA Deadline Completion of "N/A"? My deadline is configured for 05:00. Run Validity is set to 180 minutes (Job typically starts at 02:02) and Past Hours is set to 3hr

Posted Sep 18, 2017 11:34 AM

• 2.  Re: What would be some of the contributing factors for defined SLAs that continually have an SLA Deadline Completion of "N/A"? My deadline is configured for 05:00. Run Validity is set to 180 minutes (Job typically starts at 02:02) and Past Hours is set to

Posted Sep 18, 2017 03:20 PM

Steve75 

what context is this question> iDASH? JAWS?

process could be on hold or ice ?

Steve C.

• 3.  Re: What would be some of the contributing factors for defined SLAs that continually have an SLA Deadline Completion of "N/A"? My deadline is configured for 05:00. Run Validity is set to 180 minutes (Job typically starts at 02:02) and Past Hours is set to
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 20, 2017 02:39 AM

Hello

• SLA Deadline Completion specifies the date and time when the current run of the SLA job completed. N/A is recorded if the actual completion time is not available.

More details HERE

Regards

Jean Paul