VM

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CA TPX when running batch reports, while are the profiles listed for the profile report and variable pidxname and  user report variable vusrprof different?  I would have expected the same profiles to be listed in both reports?

• 1.  CA TPX when running batch reports, while are the profiles listed for the profile report and variable pidxname and  user report variable vusrprof different?  I would have expected the same profiles to be listed in both reports?

Posted Oct 06, 2016 01:29 PM

CA TPX when running batch reports, while are the profiles listed for the profile report and variable pidxname and  user report variable vusrprof different?  I would have expected the same profiles to be listed in both reports?#

• 2.  Re: CA TPX when running batch reports, while are the profiles listed for the profile report and variable pidxname and  user report variable vusrprof different?  I would have expected the same profiles to be listed in both reports?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 06, 2016 03:14 PM

Hi Rose,

In talking with my TPX colleagues PIDXNAME is the profile variable that contains the name of that profile.

VUSRPROF contains all of the profile names assigned to the user.

Does that help?

• 3.  Re: CA TPX when running batch reports, while are the profiles listed for the profile report and variable pidxname and  user report variable vusrprof different?  I would have expected the same profiles to be listed in both reports?

Posted Oct 07, 2016 09:03 AM

Hi Rose,

additionally to Elaynes answer I refer you to the Technical Document  "TEC532063 - TPX batch -example- How to list USERs and the associated PROFILEs". I hope this is helpful information. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Alexander