InterTest

View Only
  • 1.  How to filter a search to a release

Posted Oct 19, 2017 10:50 AM

Say I'm upgrading Intertest Batch to 11.0 (which I am).  I decide to get all ptf's that I don't have installed before I implement in a test lpar. I filtered my search to Intertest Batch, Solutions, and 2017 as the year. The first result I get is RO98199 UNEXPECTED S0C4 WITH MOVE WHILE USING COPE. Looking at this it says the release is 9.1 but it also says

PRODUCT(S) AFFECTED:
     InterTest Batch Component Release 9.1
     InterTest Batch Component Version 10.0
     InterTest Batch Component Version 11.0

When I downloaded RO98199 it's for CMAR910 which is 9.1. So where is the fix for 11.0? Or maybe 11.0 is not affected?  I think a filter for release is more meaningful than year.

• 2.  Re: How to filter a search to a release

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 31, 2017 12:51 PM

Hi, thank you for your question. I checked the support.ca.com site on my own and I was able to filter by release. Could you please share more details and maybe even screen prints?

Kind regards, petr

• 3.  Re: How to filter a search to a release

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 31, 2017 01:12 PM

I am currently working with Alan on this question in case 876407. As per Petr's reply the CA Web site shows the latest release as release 11 which is an Incremental release currently at the Incremental 1.To see release 10 you can click on the down arrow and select release 10. All follow up questions will be done using case 876407.