CA 1 Flexible Storage

View Only
  • 1.  Two New Web-based Training (WBT) Courses Now Available for CA 1® Tape Management

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 22, 2020 01:43 PM

Course Description - 06TPM20140

This is course 1 of 2 on CA 1 system options. In this course, you will learn where the CA 1 options come from and how to specify which member should be read to obtain them. You will also learn how to determine what your current active options are set too versus what is currently in the options PDS member. Finally, you will review all the basic and the EDM (External Data Manager) options set within CA 1 and what each option is for.

Course Description - 06TPM20150

This is course 2 of 2 on CA 1 system options. In this course, you will learn about the Scratch Pool Management feature. You will also learn about additional members that are used during TMSINIT processing to control how CA 1 is defined

=======================================================================================================

CA Mainframe Education is offering our Product Web-based Training at no cost for active maintenance customers.  

Below, is a list of resources to assist you as a first-time user of Learning@Broadcom. You will also find the link to our Mainframe Course Catalog.

• Two-Minute YouTube Video – This video will show you how to access and navigate Learning@Broadcom
    • Learning@Broadcom User Guide -- Describes the process to access Learning@Broadcom, including guidance on Enterprise Account requirements for setting up your account.
    • Course Catalog – List of available Mainframe Product Web-based Training (WBT) and Instructor-led Training (ILT).

------------------------------
    Education Program Manager
    Broadcom
    Melville, NY

Attachment(s)

pdf
    06TPM20150CD.pdf   124 KB 1 version
    pdf
    06TPM20140CD.pdf   122 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Two New Web-based Training (WBT) Courses Now Available for CA 1® Tape Management

Posted Sep 29, 2020 10:41 AM
    Hello Angelica,

Where can I find the WBT courses that you mentioned in this topic ?
    I can not find them in "Education Portal".

Thanks.

• 3.  RE: Two New Web-based Training (WBT) Courses Now Available for CA 1® Tape Management

Posted Sep 29, 2020 10:42 AM
    Hello Angelica,

Where can I find the WBT courses that you meantioned at this topic ?
    I can not find them at "Education portal".

Regards,
    Alexander

• 4.  RE: Two New Web-based Training (WBT) Courses Now Available for CA 1® Tape Management

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 29, 2020 11:01 AM

Hi Alexander,

I assume you're a registered user at Learning@Broadcom.
    The login page is: https://www.broadcom.com/mybroadcom/login​

If you're not registered, please follow the steps from my original post for access.

Thanks,

Angelica 

Education Program Manager
    Broadcom
    Melville, NY