TPX Session Management for z/OS

View Only

Changes in the CA Mainframe Community

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Changes in the CA Mainframe Community

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 15, 2017 02:03 PM
    No replies, thread closed.

Good afternoon. Following up on my post from last week (Coming Soon: The NEW CA Mainframe Communities ) I wanted to offer more details about the changes. 

First, there will be several products joining the CA Mainframe Community. I'll be moving these starting next week and you'll see them along the left side under the product list.

We will also have some products moving from this community into others:

CA Development Environment for zSystems and CA Mainframe Application Tuner will become part of a new CA Mainframe DevOps Community. If you're interested in those products, please follow the current CA Mainframe DevOps community, which will be renamed as part of this effort. 

CA View/Deliver, CA Output Management Web Viewer and CA Spool will be moving to the CA Mainframe Management & Analytics community, which will be renamed CA Mainframe Management & Analytics. If you're using any of those products, you should follow that community now to ease the transition.

You'll start seeing these changes next week, with all changes scheduled to be complete by early December. 

As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.