TPX Session Management for z/OS

View Only

Coming Soon: The NEW CA Mainframe Communities

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Coming Soon: The NEW CA Mainframe Communities

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 08, 2017 10:05 AM
    No replies, thread closed.

You’re already benefiting as a member of CA Mainframe Communities. You’re getting answers to the questions you have. You’re collaborating with peers -- both at CA and other companies -- about shared business challenges. You’re submitting ideas about how we can make the products you use better.

That’s why these communities exist -- to help you get the most from your investments in CA technology. We want MORE of that.

Today I’d like to announce some changes coming to the CA Mainframe Communities. I’ve been working with members of the product management, support and marketing teams -- as well as some of our CA Champions -- to review how we represent and organize our mainframe products across our many mainframe communities. 

Together, we’ve come up with a plan to make our communities even better.

Through this rationalization, our goal is to end up with fewer, stronger communities that better align with the mainframe industry and where it's going -- all while maintaining the same user experience you enjoy today.

Some communities will remain largely as they exist today, but early next month, you’ll see me adding two new communities: CA Mainframe Management & Analytics and CA Mainframe DevOps.

Products from some of our current communities will move into those new ones. We’ll also retire some of our least-active communities next month. But, every mainframe product currently represented in CA Communities today will remain on the platform after these changes.

Over the next couple weeks, I’ll be posting community-by-community information outlining what will change and what you should do to keep getting the content you need from CA Communities. Look for those posts in the communities you follow and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might have.