TPX Session Management for z/OS

View Only
  • 1.  Mainframe 50 Celebration: Win a Prize or "Celebrate, Give and Share!"

Community Manager
    Posted Feb 04, 2014 12:48 PM

Have you had a chance to join in CA’s Mainframe 50 Celebration? Three weeks ago CA kicked off a year-long celebration that puts the Mainframe at the center of 50 years of extraordinary innovation. As part of our celebration, you can:

• Win a Prize: There’s still time! Enter the Mainframe 50 Contest, a trivia competition that runs through February 11.The more you play the more your chances to win!
    • Celebrate, Give and Share: CA Technologies has partnered with Global Giving and chosen four great organizations that support STEM education. We’ll donate $1 for every person who clicks on the organization of their choice.

The Mainframe’s 50th anniversary is a year-long celebration. Stay tuned for new activities throughout the year!

• 2.  RE: Mainframe 50 Celebration: Win a Prize or "Celebrate, Give and Share!"

Posted Feb 04, 2014 01:08 PM

Is there a problem with the 'Mainframe 50 Contest' link?  :-)

• 3.  RE: Mainframe 50 Celebration: Win a Prize or "Celebrate, Give and Share!"

Community Manager
    Posted Feb 04, 2014 10:46 PM

It's working fine for me, Chris. What problem are you seeing?

• 4.  RE: Mainframe 50 Celebration: Win a Prize or "Celebrate, Give and Share!"

Posted Feb 05, 2014 04:13 AM

Hi Lenn.  When I click on 'Win a Prize', it takes me to the following page, 'http://www.ca.com/us/lpg/mainframe/mainframe-50/contest.aspx', but when here, there is no indication what to click on next.  There's nothing that pops up with " Enter the Mainframe 50 Contest" etc.  So where/what do you click on from here to get to the Mainframe 50 Contest please?  I've clicked on all the links i can find on this page, and many just lead me around in circles and i end up where I started.  :-)

• 5.  RE: Mainframe 50 Celebration: Win a Prize or "Celebrate, Give and Share!"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 05, 2014 04:29 AM

I just tested, it works for me.

• 6.  RE: Mainframe 50 Celebration: Win a Prize or "Celebrate, Give and Share!"

Posted Feb 05, 2014 04:41 AM

It works for me now too.  It was my Browser doing odd things.  i re-installed it and all is now ok.  I can't enter the competition because I work for CA, I just wanted to see what the questions were like.  :-)

• 7.  RE: Mainframe 50 Celebration: Win a Prize or "Celebrate, Give and Share!"

Community Manager
    Posted Feb 05, 2014 03:48 PM

Glad it's working now. I was just about to send your response over to the team that created the landing page!