Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  COVID-19 and the CA Endevor Community

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2020 10:28 AM

Hi all,

The COVID-19 pandemic has made for some challenging times across the globe and I hope everyone and their families & friends are staying healthy and safe.  I was curious to know how people are faring with all the changes to all our respective business operations.  Are there any particular challenges you are facing from an Endevor perspective or otherwise?  If so, maybe there are things we at Broadcom can assist with or perhaps there are others here who have overcome the same issues.  Please feel to reach out to me at Vaughn.Marshall@broadcom.com or reply to this thread if you'd like to discuss.

• 2.  RE: COVID-19 and the CA Endevor Community

Posted Apr 24, 2020 11:33 AM
    Thanks Vaughn and I hope you and your family are safe and healthy too.  I hope all community members and your families are safe and healthy too.

Last weekend we went into production with Endevor fixes, Endevor WebServices fixes and a Brightside upgrade in support of our Mainframe DevOps rollout.

In general, we currently have a more aggressive change approval process in place at this time.

Thanks for your offer on Broadcom assistance.  You guys have been a big help with planning/implementation of our changes last weekend.

👍

------------------------------
    Phil Gineo
    Senior Systems Engineer
    Aetna / CVS Health
    Hartford Connecticut USA
    ------------------------------