Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  Action Log Data Set

Posted Aug 31, 2021 10:28 AM
    Can anyone tell me what type of ADMIN reports can you get from this log -
    I have tried SMF activity using this admin log as input and it does not show anything. I can view the information in the dataset, but is that its only purpose to just track what was done and does not have any reporting capabilities to extract the information? 

Any ideas or solutions?  

Thanks all,
    Phon

------------------------------
    Software Engineer
    Fiserv
    Ky, USA

• 2.  RE: Action Log Data Set
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 01, 2021 08:18 AM

Phon,

If you look in the 18.1 guide, section Reporting, CSV you will see "The LIST SMFdata ADMIN OBJECT"

Russ Gunter

Technology Services Group – Mainframe Services 

Endevor Administration

AIM: 015-W19

BNY Mellon | Technology Services Group, Inc.

508-871-3565(w)

770-595-8600(c)

Russell.Gunter@bnymellon.com

Days Planned Away – None

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to https://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities. Please note that we may use tracking pixels to monitor your interaction with reports and data delivered via this email. We take our data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously and our privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities. It can be accessed at the privacy section of www.bnymellon.com.

• 3.  RE: Action Log Data Set

Posted Sep 01, 2021 08:53 AM

Perfect, that is what I needed. 

Have a great day,

Phon

• 4.  RE: Action Log Data Set

Posted Sep 01, 2021 10:55 AM
    I had forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder.

Software Engineer
    Enterprise Technology
    Fiserv
    Ky, USA