Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  CA Endevor v18.1 is now GA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 15, 2019 03:11 PM
    Edited by Vaughn Marshall Nov 15, 2019 03:37 PM
    I'm pleased to announce that the latest release for CA Endevor -- V18.1 -- is now GA and available for customers to download.

This release rolls up all the maintenance that has been added since V18.0.12 went GA and is our first Continuous Delivery release, on top of which customers can get new features (delivered off by default) as well as product maintenance.  See the following link for more details:

https://community.broadcom.com/mainframesoftware/viewdocument/ca-endevor-v181-is-now-ga-3?CommunityKey=592eb6c9-73f7-460f-9aa9-e5194cdafcd2

If anyone has any questions or comments - please feel free to reach out to me.

• 2.  RE: CA Endevor v18.1 is now GA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 06, 2020 09:32 AM
    Edited by Vaughn Marshall Apr 06, 2020 09:32 AM
    Hi all,

I wanted to also point out an important detail regarding the upgrade.  Beginning with CA Endevor Release 18.1, ENUXSITE, C1DEFLTS, ENCOPTBL, and all user exits must:

• be assembled or compiled and linked with the RENT attribute (An S0C4 ABEND might occur if you execute an exit program that has been linked with the RENT attribute but which is not reentrant. Abend code documentation can be found here)
    • reside in an APF-authorized load library

For more details, please see the release notes for 18.1.