Endevor

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

New Web-Based Training Now Available:  CA Endevor Software Change Manager: Using the Eclipse Plug-In User Interface

• 1.  New Web-Based Training Now Available:  CA Endevor Software Change Manager: Using the Eclipse Plug-In User Interface

Posted May 30, 2018 01:19 PM
    • Code: 06END20310
    • Modality: WBT 
    • Duration: 45 Minutes     
    • What’s New: Content has been updated to v18

• 2.  Re: New Web-Based Training Now Available:  CA Endevor Software Change Manager: Using the Eclipse Plug-In User Interface

Posted Jun 28, 2018 10:28 AM

Unable to provision your account. 
    Please contact your administrator for assistance. Ticket id: 4cba896e-f1a6-4ec2-ad31-6515d3919afc.

Um mm maybe this is old?

• 3.  Re: New Web-Based Training Now Available:  CA Endevor Software Change Manager: Using the Eclipse Plug-In User Interface

Posted Jun 29, 2018 10:35 AM

Is this a priced solution?

45 minutes would cost me over $50K [edit] for my user base...

• 4.  Re: New Web-Based Training Now Available:  CA Endevor Software Change Manager: Using the Eclipse Plug-In User Interface

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 09, 2018 09:42 AM

Hi Steve, the cost is $100 per student for the content. So if you were looking to have 50,000 users take the training, that calculation would be correct. However, to determine the pricing for your organization, I would suggest speaking with your CA education sales contact to talk about what training credits or pricing agreements you have in place. You can send an inquiry to CAEducation@ca.com or call us at 1-800-225-5224. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further details or assistance.